Important tips to keep your lashes in the best condition!
- BE GENTLE - Mink lashes should be handled gently. Make sure to hold them by the band when picking them up and do not pull or tug on the lashes. If you find it difficult to remove the lashes from your eyelid, dampen a cotton pad and rub it gently over the band to loosen the glue.
- CLEAN - It is important to clean your lashes if dried glue builds up on the band with your fingertips or tweezers gently. Remember not to pull or tug on the band. We recommend cleaning your lashes like this after every wear for the best maintenance.
- NO SOAKING - Soaking your lashes in water, make up remover or any other type of liquid can cause damage to the lash. To clean gently remove the glue with tweezers as mentioned in the previous step or run a damp cotton swab along the band to loosen the glue.
- AVOID MASCARA - Mascara can damage the mink fur on the lashes therefore it is advised not to be applied on them. Instead apply mascara to your lashes and let this dry before applying for the best result.
- STORAGE - To keep your lashes safe, clean and protected from dust, dirt and bacteria, keep them in their original packaging. This will also maintain their shape after being worn.